Teaching Staff Vacancies
Please find below the Application Form and Guidance Notes for Teaching Staff vacancies.
If there are any Teaching Staff vacancies available currently, they will be listed in sections below. You can expand the section to see more information about the vacancy.
KS2 Class Teacher
King James Academy, Royston
KS2 Class Teacher
Start date: 1st September 2020
Full-time/Part Time permanent contract (NQTS welcome to apply)
Salary – MPS/UPS
September 2019, we opened our doors as King James Academy through school for students from year 5 to year 11. We are actively seeking to appoint an excellent Key Stage 2 teacher to join our friendly and supportive team. You will be absolutely committed to raising the attainment of students of all abilities across the age range.
The school is looking for someone who:
- Has recent experience in teaching the National Curriculum in a KS2 Class;
- Is energetic and can motivate an animated group of pupils through fun and engaging lessons;
- Can promote the highest of academic outcomes for all children within the year group with clear focus on every child being able to progress, develop and succeed.
You will need to demonstrate that you:
- Are excited by teaching and strive to make learning irresistible through captivation and encouragement;
- Are well-organised and efficient;
- Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement resulting in good outcomes for children;
- Have a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs;
- Commit yourself through effort and teamwork;
- Are solution driven and resilient;
- Are reflective of their own practice and responds positively to evaluation;
King James Academy Royston can offer you:
- Highly motivated and well behaved children in a school that is warm and welcoming;
- An exciting curriculum where creativity and real purposeful learning is key;
- Staff who demonstrate a truly collaborative approach to learning and teaching;
- High calibre support staff;
- A motivated, pro-active and supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who have a clear vision for the future direction and onward growth of the school;
- A supportive local community with keen parents who are supportive of the home-school partnership;
- A commitment to continuing your Professional Development and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally;
Further benefits include;
- Collaborative approach to working including partnered PPA release time;
- Access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development Programme (The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust);
- Opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources;
- Centrally-run services that reduce time-consuming administrative tasks so teachers can concentrate on educational performance.
King James Academy Royston is part of the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust, a charitable multi-academy trust (MAT) specialising in the primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and Fenland.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com by 30th June 2020.
Interview date to be confirmed.
Due to the current social distancing measures, all parts of the recruitment process will be
For more information and an application form, please visit King James Academy Royston school website kjar.org.uk; alternatively please apply using the online application process. If you are interested in this position, please also outline your strengths and particular areas of interest within your expression of interest.
If you have any queries, please contact Tracey Sell at: firstname.lastname@example.org
King James Academy Royston is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.