Teaching Staff Vacancies
Please find below the Application Form for Teaching Staff vacancies.
If there are any Teaching Staff vacancies available currently, they will be listed in sections below. You can expand the section to see more information about the vacancy.
Teacher of Drama and/or Music (Maternity Cover)
King James Academy, Royston
Teacher of Drama and/or Music
Start date: 2nd November 2020
Full-time/Part Time Fixed Term contract (NQTS welcome to apply)
Salary – MPS/UPS
Closing date for applications: 14th December
Interviews scheduled for: TBC
We are actively seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and creative Teacher of Drama and /or Music to join our vibrant Performing Arts Department. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team to cover a Maternity leave with the possibility of a permanent positon. You will be absolutely committed to raising the attainment of students of all abilities across the age range.
Candidates should be willing to participate in the extensive extra-curricular life of the school.
Candidates should be:
- Enthusiastic and innovative
- Able to inspire and enthuse others
- Committed to ensuring all students of all abilities achieve their potential.
- A confident classroom practitioner able to teach Drama or Music in Key Stages 2 3, and 4.
The school is looking for someone who:
- Is energetic and can motivate an animated group of pupils through fun and engaging lessons;
- Can promote the highest of academic outcomes for all children within the year group with clear focus on every child being able to progress, develop and succeed.
You will need to demonstrate that you:
- Are excited by teaching and strive to make learning irresistible through captivation and encouragement;
- Are well-organised and efficient;
- Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement resulting in good outcomes for children;
- Have a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs;
- Commit yourself through effort and teamwork;
- Are solution driven and resilient;
- Are reflective of their own practice and responds positively to evaluation;
King James Academy Royston can offer you:
- Highly motivated and well behaved children in a school that is warm and welcoming;
- An exciting curriculum where creativity and real purposeful learning is key;
- Staff who demonstrate a truly collaborative approach to learning and teaching;
- High calibre support staff;
- A motivated, pro-active and supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who have a clear vision for the future direction and onward growth of the school;
- A supportive local community with keen parents who are supportive of the home-school agreement;
- A commitment to continuing your Professional Development and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally;
Further benefits include:
- Access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development Programme (The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust);
- Opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources;
- Centrally-run services that reduce time-consuming administrative tasks so teachers can concentrate on educational performance.
King James Academy Royston is part of the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust, a charitable multi-academy trust (MAT) specialising in the primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and Fenland.
For more information and an application form, please visit King James Academy Royston school website kjar.org.uk
How to apply:
Please complete the Teacher Application form located on the King James Academy Royston website website https://www.kjar.org.uk In your letter of application please explain:
- The reason for your interest
- Your relevant track record that confirms you could fulfil the expectations of the role
- Your reflections on how you could contribute further to the development of King James Academy Royston as a truly excellent school.
Application forms with covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com or addressed to The HR Office and posted to:
Winhills Primary Academy
Off Duck Lane
King James Academy Royston is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Head of English
Garden Walk, Royston, Hertfordshire
Headteacher: Gordon Farquhar
900 students aged 9-16
HEAD OF ENGLISH
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Head of English to join King James Academy in January 2021 or 12th April 2021.
At King James Academy, you can expect a supportive culture within a Trust with very high aspirations. We value our staff and there are many development opportunities within the Partnership.
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust consists of fourteen schools, across Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and North Hertfordshire who work closely together to provide the best possible learning experience for our learners. Royston is a market town with good facilities, within easy reach of Cambridge and Stevenage and with excellent transport links to London.
The successful candidate must be an excellent practitioner who can support and challenge all students to achieve their full potential.
We are looking for someone to act as a role model for teaching and learning and make a distinctive contribution to the raising of students’ standards and the work of the wider team.
The English Department is an innovative, experienced and collaborative team who strive to guide students towards their goals. You will be joining a well organised, supportive team of professionals. The department is well resourced and staff are committed and hard-working. Our goal is continuous improvement.
Please visit our website: https://www.kjar.org.uk for further information and to download an application form. Completed application forms together with a covering letter should be submitted to: Hr@diamondlearningtrust.com
If you would like to visit the Academy virtually before applying, we would be delighted to welcome you, to make an appointment please contact Mrs Tracey Sell. email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Midday Monday 7th December 2020. Interviews will be held during Friday 11th December 2020.
Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Applicants are thanked for their interest in this post. Please note that only the candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.