Teaching Staff Vacancies
Please find below the Application Form for Teaching Staff vacancies, along with a copy of the Privacy Notice.
If there are any Teaching Staff vacancies available currently, they will be listed in sections below. You can expand the section to see more information about the vacancy.
Teacher of Design & Technology and/or Food Preparation and Nutrition
Teacher of Design & Technology and/or
Food Preparation and Nutrition (0.6)
Part time (0.6) potential to be full time if prepared to teach in other subjects.
|Salary Range:||MPS, UPS (£25,714 - £41,604 FTE)|
|Closing date for applications:||Midday Monday 14th June 2021|
|Interviews will be held:||Either Thursday 17th or 24th June 2021|
|Start Date:||September 2021 (or January 2022)|
We are looking for an inspirational teacher of Design & Technology and/or GCSE Food and Nutrition to join us in September 2021 (or Jan 2022 start), the ability to teach both subject areas would be an advantage. The successful candidate would be teaching KS3 and KS4. (year groups 7-11)
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress and is able to look at assessment data to drive improvement.
- Is an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher
- Has expert subject knowledge and a passion to ignite enthusiasm for DT/Food with your students
- Uses a variety of teaching methods to present thoughtful learning questions and engage pupils.
- Is highly IT literate
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to develop strong relationships with staff, students and our local community.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious team who truly aim to make a difference, not only to student life chances and successes, but also developing young people who contribute to our community through our character values resilience, respect, aspiration and challenge.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children, with a passion for learning and committed parents who enjoy participating in school life.
- A caring and supportive ethos where staff and children’s well-being are a high priority.
- Dedicated, experienced, and welcoming staff.
- A sense of fun and enjoyment in an environment where colleagues all work together and support each other.
- Opportunities for high quality professional development.
King James Academy Rouyston, is a through school formed from the amalgamation of two middle schools and an upper school in 2019. Since 2020 it has been part of the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust. It is approximately 12 miles from Cambridge and is within easy access of London. The three schools were each recognised as ‘Good’ in all categories by Ofsted in their last inspections prior to the merger.
We are dedicated to high quality professional development and there are opportunities for further progression within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust. At King James Academy Royston, you can expect a supportive culture within a Trust with very high aspirations. We value our staff and there are many development opportunities within the Partnership.
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is a charitable multi-academy trust specialising in the Primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and Fenland.
The St Neots hub has nine academies; Middlefield, Winhills, The Round House, Wintringham, Great Staughton, Kimbolton, Roman Way, Braybrook and King James Academy Royston. The Fenlands hub has five academies; Thomas Eaton, Glebelands, Leverington, Murrow and Gorefield. As such, joining our MAT means joining an organisation with an array of career opportunities that span fourteen different locations.
Further benefits include:
- Collaborative approach to working
- Opportunities to train/work with other academies within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources
- A friendly and professional team
- Teacher Pension Scheme
- A caring and supportive working environment
Please visit our website: https://www.kjar.org.uk for further information and to download an application form. Completed application forms together with a covering letter should be submitted to: Hr@diamondlearningtrust.com
If you would like to discuss the role or visit the Academy before applying, we would be delighted to welcome you, to make an appointment please contact Mrs Tracey Sell. email@example.com
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Applicants are thanked for their interest in this post. Please note that only the candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.